Fees & Location
909 Island Highway (Suite 302), Campbell River, BC (Google Map)
I am available by appointment most days (including some evenings and weekends).
I encourage you to contact me to schedule a free 15 minute consultation to decide if I might be a good fit for you and for the concerns you intend to address in counselling.
The role of relationship in counselling is very important. Research indicates that client perceptions of a good connection established within the first session of counselling are a significant predictor of good outcomes in counselling.
$110 (plus GST) per hour paid at the end of the counselling session. I accept payment in cash, cheque, or credit card.
Alternatives to Self-Payment:
- Many extended health plans will reimburse counselling provided by a Registered Clinical Counsellor. I recommend you investigate your extended health plan as coverage varies between plans and providers.
- I am approved to provide counselling services through the following organizations:
- Crime Victim Assistance Program
- First Nations Health Authority (Indian Residential School Survivor & Non-Insured Health Benefit Program)
- Kwakiutl District Council Health Services
- Nu-chah-nulth Non-Insured Mental Health Benefit Program for off-reserve and IRS clients
- Inter Tribal Health Authority (most FN Bands of the east-side of Vancouver Island)
- Nisga'a Valley Health Authority
- Insurance Corporation of BC
- Multicultural and Immigrant Services
- I also work with several Employee and Family Assistance Programs including:
I work in partnership with Hazel Trego of Pacifica Counselling. I benefit from access to her clinical consultation and her generous mentorship. Hazel is a very skilled therapist with years of counselling experience specializing in trauma resolution. For more information on Hazel's practice see her website at: http://www.hazeltrego.ca/